Alireza Kabirian, PhD, focuses on enterprise resource planning in the supply chain as well as general operations and supply chain management in his research, as well as business analytics, data mining and statistical tools for big-data sets.
Kabirian received his doctoral degree from Iowa State University and joined the faculty at Weatherhead in 2014. He teaches Enterprise Resource Planning in the Supply Chain; Operations and Supply Chain Management; Probability, Statistics, and Forecasting; and Six Sigma and Quality Management. Previously, Kabirian taught at California State University, Northridge, and the University of Alaska. He is active in the Institute for Operations Research and Management Science.
PhD, Iowa State University, 2009
MS, Sharif University of Technology, 2006
Interests and Courses
Recent Courses and Syllabi
- Data Mining and Visualization
- Six Sigma and Quality Management
- Foundations of Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra
- Enterprise Resource Planning in the Supply Chain
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Stochastic Models with Applications
Academic and Professional Activities
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Science. 2007 - Present