Alireza Kabirian, PhD, focuses on enterprise resource planning in supply chain as well as operations and supply chain management in his research.
Kabirian received his doctoral degree from Iowa State University and joined the faculty at Weatherhead in 2014. He teaches Enterprise Resource Planning in the Supply Chain; Operations and Supply Chain Management; Probability, Statistics, and Forecasting; and Six Sigma and Quality Management. Previously, Kabirian taught at California State University, Northridge, and the University of Alaska. He is active in the Institute for Operations Research and Management Science.
Iowa State University, 2009
MS, Sharif University of Technology, 2006
Interests and Courses
Recent Courses and Syllabi
- Foundations of Probability and Statistics
- Enterprise Resource Planning in the Supply Chain
- Stochastic Models with Applications
- Data Mining and Visualization
- Six Sigma and Quality Management
Academic and Professional Activities
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Science . 2007 - Present