Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
April 30, 2018
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Thinking for Managers
May 31, 2018
- Strategic Decision Making
September 13, 2018
- Beyond Features and Benefits: Tools of Experienced-based Innovation
October 22, 2018
- Building a Creative Platform for Sustainable Innovation
- Re-imagining Your Business for the Digital Economy
- Competitive Strategy through Business Model Design
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Solutions for Innovation and Strategy Certificate.