Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Competitive Strategy through Business Model Design
November 11 - 12, 2015
- Strategic Decision Making
September 28, 2016
- Building Creative Culture for Sustainable Innovation
- Enhancing the Customer Experience through Design
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Thinking for Managers
- Cultivating Creativity and the Practice of Managing Ideas
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Solutions for Innovation and Strategy Certificate.