Leadership Lab for Women in STEM™ takes place in person and virtually to allow for dynamic and accessible learning. This blended format allows professionals flexibility and the opportunity to apply and reflect on their learning in between sessions.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. in person
- Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in person
- Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018 to Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018 (Asynchronous online learning available at your pace and schedule; closing synchronous session on December 12, 2018 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Individual Participants: $3,500
- Non-Profits/CWRU Alumni: $3,000
- Affiliate Partners: $3,000
- Three or more registrations from the same organization: $3,000
- Option to add four sessions of one-on-one coaching with program registration: $2,500
|The Leadership Lab for Women in STEM||Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018 to Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018||Add to Cart|
- Two days of in person sessions and virtual sessions
- All class materials, books and articles
- Program events
- Breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- Convenient parking
This program takes place online and at the Weatherhead Executive Education Dively Building on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. The Dively Building is conveniently located in the heart of University Circle, close to accommodations and amenities.