This program takes place in three sessions, two in person and one virtual. This format allows professionals to apply and reflect on their learning between sessions and receive individualized coaching.
- Session 1, June 20 - 22, 2017: Women in STEM: Bias, Barriers, and Opportunities
- Session 2 (Virtual), Online modules open July 28 - August 15: High-impact Leadership for Women in STEM
- Session 3, September 19 - 20: Skills and Strategies for Leading the Way Forward in STEM
- Individual Participants: $10,000
- Non-Profits/CWRU Alumni: $9,000
- Affiliate Partners: $9,000
- Two or more registrations from the same organization: $9,000
- No other discounts apply
A nonrefundable deposit of $1,500 is due upon acceptance into the program. Balance should be paid in full eight weeks prior to the start of the program. For more information contact Lyndy Rutkowski at 216.368.1145 or LeadershipLabWomen@case.edu.
Who should attend
This program is designed for women in technology-driven, male-dominated professions from industry, government and academic organizations seeking strategies for retaining their valuable women employees.
- Three sessions of content
- Executive and peer coaching
- All class materials, books and articles
- Program events
- Breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- Convenient parking
This program takes place at the Dively Executive Education Building on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. The Dively Building is conveniently located in the heart of University Circle, close to accommodation and amenities.