As national labor research confirms, women are significantly underrepresented in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) professions. However, compelling research from Case Western Reserve University shows how women can persist and thrive. The Leadership Lab for Women in STEM™ leverages these insights to support women and their organizations.
Benefits to Employers
The Leadership Lab for Women in STEM™ helps sponsoring organizations:
- Ensure valuable employees stay challenged and engaged
- Keep updated with supportive research and other materials that inform best practice for developing and retaining highly-trained, diverse talent
- Make a strong, visible and strategic investment in talent retention
Benefits to Participants
The Leadership Lab for Women in STEM™ engages women by:
- Guiding them to articulate a personal leadership vision, which research supports as a powerful way to increase career engagement and commitment
- Supporting each participant in her development, including critical competencies such as self-efficacy
- Providing 360-degree feedback using the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) and three executive coaching sessions led by a master coach
- Sharing research that increases women’s perspective on workplace opportunities and challenges in order to maximize their contribution and satisfaction
Interested in developing a cohort of women in your organization? We can adapt this program specifically for your organization, and it can be delivered on our campus or yours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.