In order to thrive, it is essential for organizations to understand the complex dynamics of team formation and how to create an environment where teams do not just get work done together, but also act at their optimal level of productivity. The ability of an organization to act at its optimal level of productivity is primarily driven by three factors: 1) the effectiveness of its people 2) the efficiency of its processes 3) the level of cohesiveness and engagement among its teams. Teamwork impacts organizational culture, which ultimately drives productivity. Thus, in order to create a productive organizational culture, leadership must create the right environment for their teams to be effective. Our research indicates that among the most productive teams there is evidence of seven highly developed team attributes. During this session, participants will explore seven critical team attributes and create tangible strategies for establishing a culture that fosters and sustains cohesive teams that operate at their optimal level of productivity.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Monday, June 24, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
Date and Time:
Monday, June 24, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Add to Cart
As a result of participating in this program, team leaders and members will be able to:
- Understand and identify the seven attributes necessary for highly productive teams, increasing efficiency, cohesion, productivity and commitment.
- Behavior Management
- Meeting Management
- Creativity & Ideation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Assess current work styles at the individual and team level
- Create strategies for effective team management through a series of interactive team building challenges
- Evaluate current team performance and determine specific plans to improve performance
In addition to the above learning objectives, participants will complete this class with a heightened sense of self-awarenss and become better equipped to influence their teams and also become better team members.
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand how teamwork drives organizational culture
- Increase awareness of the impact of culture on productivity
- Explore the TEAMWORK Model
- Understand how the seven attributes impact day-to-day and long term performance
- Understand stages of group/team development
- Understand how to strategically build, manage, and sustain team cohesiveness and increase workplace productivity
Who Should Attend
Individual contributers serving on teams, Project Managers of teams, Team Leads and Supervisors/Managers with teams. This course is highly interactive with challenges and activities in each of the 7 attribute areas. For maximum benefit, attendance with other team members is stringly encourage but not required.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant