As more and more organizations and individuals seek out coaching as a preferred method for professional and personal development, coaching as a profession has skyrocketed. According to the International Coach Federation’s 2016 Global Coaching study, 53,000 coach professionals generated $2.35 billion in revenue worldwide in 2015. This profession has attracted many individuals hoping to turn their passion for coaching into a successful, independent practice. This session will explore the current business landscape for coaching and help you determine where, when and how to position your passion for coaching as a viable business venture.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Denise M. Douglas||Tuesday, Sep. 25, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||cancelled|
Denise M. Douglas
Date and Time:
Tuesday, Sep. 25, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Defining the coaching industry
- Determining your coaching niche
- Discovering your unique value proposition
- Developing and managing your coaching business
- Attracting and working with clients who are rights for you
- Ethics in coaching
- Exploring ways to develop as a recognized expert in your field and/or specialty area
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain insight into the coaching niche that best aligns with their skillset
- Leverage their unique value proposition in an ethical manner
- Understand who to effectively launch their own coaching business whether part-time or full-time
- Learn various options for ongoing professional growth while building their brand
Who Should Attend
Individuals who have obtained a coaching certificate/certification and are at the early stages of considering or launching their own coaching business.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant