Team Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
Learn team leadership through emotional intelligence at this Weatherhead Executive Education program.
This seminar builds on Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI) by helping participants put the innovative concepts and powerful strategies of EI to work in team settings. Understand team behaviors and norms at the core of effectiveness and the tools that enable those norms to emerge. Discover leadership behaviors and strategies that can support the emergence of these effective norms. Learn to apply them in hands-on, interactive case studies and exercises you can use immediately in your organization.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Vanessa U. Druskat, PhD||
Thursday, Nov. 2, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. |
|Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- Introduction to the Group Effectiveness Framework
- Leadership strategies for building emotionally intelligent teams
- Application through case studies
- Application to your work teams
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Apply their understanding of EI to the team setting
- Learn how to manage and engage emotions in teams
- Learn how to develop leadership messages that tap into the emotional climate of a team and focus emotions on a clear objective
Who Should Attend
Managers with responsibility for leading work teams.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant