Resilience is the ability to respond to life’s challenges with confidence, flexibility, and equanimity, and also to grow and develop in new ways. During these current times of the COVID pandemic, we need resilience more than ever - for ourselves and for the people we lead. In this program we present specific skill development tools and frameworks to develop resilience by focusing on seven core competencies: Emotion Regulation, Impulse Control, Causal Analysis, Self-Efficacy, Realistic Optimism, Empathy, and Reaching Out. These competencies equip leaders to adapt flexibly through adversity, leading to growth and success. For upwardly mobile professionals navigating the shifting tide of change, these skills will enable participants to stand out in excellence against a backdrop of mediocrity.
This skill development course will help participants develop their overall leadership ability by outlining scientifically researched resilience skills, and practicing the application of these skills in both the work and personal context.
- What is resilience and why does it matter?
- How can awareness of my thinking help me be more resilient?
- How do I navigate through adversity?
- How does resilience lead to bottom-line success in every area of life?
- Development of resilience thinking skills that are immediately applicable to work and home life
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Increase their self-awareness of how adversities in their environment impact their thoughts and thinking process
- Learn and apply an approach to conscious decision making for choosing the thoughts that will lead to a more productive outcome
- Recognize the importance and impact of all aspects of Resilience on leadership capability, as well as other arenas of life.
Who Should Attend
Professionals at every level working in dynamic, fast-paced organizations