Every leader knows that trust is essential for high workplace performance. Nevertheless, trust can be broken...often unintentionally. When this happens, leaders often do the opposite of what they should do.
Join Dr. Dennis Reina for this engaging one-day working session to gain the knowledge, skills and tools to be able to build, rebuild and sustain trust. Dr. Reina will help you identify common mistakes leaders make in responding to broken trust, and gain the steps to shift loss into opportunity. You’ll learn to use disappointments as stepping-stones to rebuild trust, so you can transform your workplace relationships and energize your team’s and organization’s performance.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Dennis A Reina, Ph.D.||
Monday, Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- The 3 key dimensions that build trust and the 16 essential behaviors that contribute to each
- How trust is broken and sabotages workplace relationships
- The Seven Steps for Healing™ to rebuild trust and take action on trust-related issues
- The key trust-behaviors that renew relationships and enhance team performance
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Identify the subtle and not so subtle unintentional ways trust is broken every day on the job.
- Learn how to appropriately acknowledge breached trust and its impact on working relationships.
- Discover how to positively reframe the experience with proper support and explore options.
- Effectively take responsibility for that which is in your control and learn from the experience.
- Be able to let go and move on to rebuild trust and renew working relationships for higher collaboration and team performance.
- Develop an action plan that makes trust a sustainable part of your organizational life
Who Should Attend
Middle managers, high potential leaders, senior leaders- anyone who leads or manages people
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant