This updated program demonstrates and delivers the essential skills you need to become more confident, enthusiastic and persuasive when delivering any type of presentation. Through a combination of lecture, workshop and volunteer participation, you will learn how to enhance your overall image, communication style and public speaking skills in as little as a few hours.
The agenda is divided into three sessions. In the morning, you will learn the key physical skills to deliver a dynamic, engaging presentation. Volunteers will have the opportunity to receive personalized coaching to work on their presentation style. The early afternoon will consist of a mini workshop using PowerPoint® slides to learn how to construct a compelling business presentation. During the late afternoon, you will learn a step-by-step process to concisely communicate a three-minute or 30-second overview of a topic or project without slides.
- Key physical skills to reduce nervousness and present with confidence
- Three essential techniques for presenting with PowerPoint® slides
- The three elements that influence an audience
- A seven-step organizational process for content development
- A step-by-step process to concisely communicate a topic or project update in 3 minutes or as little as 30 seconds.
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Become a confident speaker, regardless of the topic or audience
- Write, edit and organize a presentation with ease
- Identify the needs and goals of any audience
- Present your information in a relaxed and natural style
- Enhance your eye contact to project your voice and engage your audience
- Balance your physical energy to demonstrate power and poise
- Increase your credibility by delivering a benefits-oriented presentation
- Concisely communicate a topic or project overview without using slides
Who Should Attend
Managers, sales professionals, and others who seek to influence others through their presentations. Those who have attended “Powerful Presentations” in the past will gain new skills in this revised program.