Networking doesn’t always come naturally. Yet our success and performance are tied directly to who we know. Bottom line: we need to strengthen our networks and our networking skills to be influential at work.
Drawing upon research on effective networkers, you will have an opportunity to benchmark your networking skills against the best and discover their simple yet powerful practices. Contrary to popular stereotypes, you will discover why these networkers are individuals you actually trust and how the best use the “law of reciprocity” as the key to their networking success. You will have an opportunity to assess your current network of work connections and identify critical gaps. You will leave with an action plan to address the gaps and to deepen your networking skills. This program is a hands-on, highly interactive, action-oriented development experience to help you break down barriers across departments to increase your influence at work.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Jay A Conger||
Thursday, April 20, 2023 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. |
|Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
- Learn why networking is essential to effective leadership
- Discover the actors that get in the way of effective networking
- Learn about the different networking styles
- Assess your current networks to identify strengths and gaps
- Devise a personal action plan to build a better network
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain an understanding of why their personal networks are too narrow and under-represented
- Learn the techniques of masterful and constructive networkers
- Appreciate the Law of Reciprocity as essential to constructive networking
- Conduct an assessment of individual styles of networking
- Assess personal networks to determine strengths and gaps
- Identify individuals and groups that are critical for future performance and devise a plan of action.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for individuals across all functional areas at every level who need to increase their influence across their organizations to advance their careers.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant