(Formerly "Negotiations Made Easy")
There is a simple truth: strong negotiators create more value for themselves and their organizations. They also create a strong foundation for future deals. Whether the deal is an external sale to the customer, launching a new enterprise or discussions with investors, board members, and internal customers, at the heart of every negotiation is “The Power of Nice” – getting what you want by helping the other side get what it wants. In this highly motivating and practical session, learn a straight-forward, immediately applicable approach to negotiating that will allow you to construct better agreements, close more deals, reach resolution faster at better margin, and avoid leaving value “on the table.” Learn to develop skills to cultivate lasting relationships and craft “win-win” outcomes that maximize revenue in the short term and lay the groundwork for future business and opportunity. The key concepts in this program will give you versatile strategies and tools to create value and sustain possibilities over the long term.
- Prepare to Win:
- Understand the fundamentals - visible and invisible - that drive a negotiation
- Prioritize your potential pathways and options
- Think three steps ahead
- Hidden Influences - how to find them and use to your advantage
- Questions - your toolkit for uncovering, framing and driving the negotiation
- Emotional Drivers - utilizing the emotional intelligence framework to increase your negotiating skills
- Align & Partner:
- How to turn Conflict into Partnership
- Positioning - using insight, power and leverage
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Create stronger agreements in any setting that involves negotiating
- Discover universal negotiating principles that apply across multiple contexts - internal customers, closing new customers, account management, and more
- Create win-win scenarios, even when starting with a hostile relationship, difficult demands, and complex situations.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved with external client contact, as well as sales professionals and managers. Business and department leaders who must negotiate terms for new business, products, services, or contracts – either internally or externally. Sales force leaders and managers will learn valuable tools to bring back to their teams.
Consider sending your entire sales or project team for maximum benefit to your organization.