70% of respondents to the State of the American Workplace research from Gallup and studies from Harvard Business School and McKinsey & Co. reported feeling “disengaged” from their work. This degree of employee dissatisfaction can result in high turnover for organizations, and a lack of personal and professional fulfilment for individuals.
The most authentic and successful managers, and leaders are proactive in defining and marketing their Platform as an individual. They strategically align themselves and their teams to the business objectives and mission of their organizations to drive performance, productivity, and profitability. There are 4 “P’s” of Marketing: Price, Product, Place, and Promotion. This session introduces you to the importance of the 5th “P” of Marketing – your Platform
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2023 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. |
|Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
- Defining a Platform and how it differs from your personal and professional brand
- The importance of a personal Platform and its connection with your success within an organization
- Strategies to define an individual Platform
- Discovering and articulating intentional alignment with your organization’s platform.
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Uncover their Platform as an individual and learn how to leverage it to enhance professional success.
- Discover the Platform for their team, organization or project.
- Understand how to strategically leverage their individual and/or team/ organizational Platform to create value for their company.
- Get practical insights and tools to create an action plan to apply immediately to position themselves and their company for success.
Who Should Attend
Professionals, or new or functional managers or anyone leading a project or a team.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant