Suited to a Variety of Needs
Leadership Deep Dive has transformed executives across a diverse range of industries, roles and backgrounds, including manufacturing, healthcare, professional services, energy, finance and nonprofit organizations.
Leadership Deep Dive is designed for those who:
- Hold a C-suite, vice president, partner or other key organizational role
- Head the organization’s functional effort (e.g., finance, operations, information, technology, human resources) or business division
- Perform in senior partner, managing director or general manager positions
- Plan to one day run a family business
- Lead a professional services firm, nonprofit organization, government agency or educational institution
- Are preparing for an executive leadership position as part of their organization’s succession planning
Participants come from all over the world to learn the leadership tools to transform their organizations, whether their primary market is local or global.
Leadership Deep Dive™ Class Profile
The Leadership Deep Dive program provided our class with a unique and exciting opportunity to get to know ourselves as leaders and to understand the tremendous impact that our behavior and emotions have on colleagues, staff and organizations.
Vice President, Research and Technology
University Hospitals Case Medical Center