Ask any manager on planet Earth, ‘What is your key challenge?’ and among many different responses one will strike you with remarkable consistency: Staying afloat. The fast-moving roller-coaster economy we live in today makes this task increasingly difficult. Just as we handle one crisis, another looms around the corner. How can we sustain - and even thrive?
The answer is the one you’ve heard before: We must consistently remake who we are, what we offer, and how we deliver our offerings to the world. Put it simply, we must reinvent.
What you may not have heard before is this: Today, the frequency with which our reinvention must take place is staggering. Essentially, we must become a new company every three years.
In fact, we must reinvent so frequently and so radically that the traditional roles and processes inside of an organization cannot keep up. It’s time to make reinvention into its own competence - whatever function or responsibility you are in. “Built to last” is no longer acceptable: today, we must build to reinvent. This highly interactive and practice-oriented workshop is here to help you with this task.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Nadya Zhexembayeva||Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- The art of reinvention : what it is and how it is different from innovation
- Why you need to reinvent yourself and your company every 3.5 years
- Reinvention essentials: how to build a healthy reinvention cycle
- How to beat the three big reinvention killers:
- Corporate Narcissism, or "We are too good to fail"
- Titanic Syndrome, or "We are to big to fail"
- Plain Old Fear, or "We are too scared to move"
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand the changes in the business environment that are impacting the need for individual and organizational reinvention today
- Discover best practices in reinvention from real-life individual and organizational cases
- Explore the specific "do's" and "don'ts" of successful reinvention
- Identify a variety of activities that will help them build renewal and reinvention into their daily work and life
- Develop their own reinvention strategy
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers, team leaders and change agents of all functional areas - especially anyone who wants to prepare for postitions of greater responsibility, agility, influence, including interpersonal problem-solving, people development, and productivity improvement.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant