Outstanding leaders, executives and managers distinguish themselves by their ability to understand and manage themselves and to understand and work with others. It is a given that technical and functional expertise is the foundation for effective performance. But emotional intelligence (EI) competencies overwhelmingly distinguish outstanding leaders from average performers. Participants in this program learn the concept of EI, its component competencies and how to use EI to stimulate outstanding performance. The class also offers techniques for developing EI competencies in others.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Monday, July 11, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. |
|Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
Tuesday, Sep. 20, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. |
|Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
- What is EI?
- How does EI relate to outstanding leadership and managerial effectiveness?
- What are the specific EI competencies?
- A framework for developing EI competencies
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand how outstanding leaders harness the power of positive emotions
- Learn the EI Model and its competencies
- Apply EI concepts to themselves and their workplaces
- Identify strategies for enhancing their leadership and emotional intelligence
- Learn how to lead others more positively towards outstanding performance
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers, team leaders and supervisors, as well as individual contributors at all levels that have interest in personal development.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant