As organizations continue to grapple with the impact of a sluggish economy, leadership failures, job insecurity, and constant change, there is greater fear, vulnerability and uncertainty among people at all levels. People are looking for answers—about who they can trust and what they can trust. Yet as leaders and managers, we often fail to fully appreciate and cultivate trust in the workplace.
In this dynamic, highly-interactive and informative program, you will learn specific principles and methods to build trust, understand the subtle ways trust is eroded or broken, and concrete strategies to rebuild trust, re-engage employees, and improve accountability within your team or organization. We will examine the typical challenges leaders face, and explore practical solutions through the application of Trust Building® principles, tools and best practices to effectively navigate change and uncertainty.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Dennis A Reina, PhD||Wednesday, April 3, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||Event has Passed|
Dennis A Reina, PhD
Date and Time:
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Event has Passed
- The Business Case for Trust
- How the economy, leadership and change impact trust, employee engagement, and performance
- What you can do to effectively navigate and minimize the negative consequences of change
- What Builds Trust
- A shared understanding and a common language of trust
- What trust means and the 3 types and 16 behaviors that build it.
- What Breaks Trust
- The subtle and unintentional ways trust is broken
- Eliminating trust-busters and overcoming obstacles to getting work done
- Steps to Rebuild Trust
- Skills to successfully navigate change and uncertainty
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand why it is important to pay attention to trust in the workplace
- Learn the trust-building behaviors that support employee engagement, improve accountability and the organization’s ability to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
- Identify behaviors that break trust and get in the way of business results
- Learn how to rebuild trust to re-engage employees and strengthen accountability
Who Should Attend
Middle managers, high potential leaders, senior leaders- anyone who leads or manages people
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant