Being an internal change consultant requires the ability to attune your awareness and behavior to the nuances, contradictions, paradoxes, and deviations (positive and negative) that are very much a part of organzational dynamics. This means a change agents must: 1) be mindful of human tendencies that overlook the obvious or ignore untapped potential; 2) learn how to integrate both behavioral and instrumental factors to better define a change effort; and, 3) select the right frame of reference that will enable an organization to improve performance and trigger learning. This session will provide the insights, methods, and strategies that in internal change consultant can use to boost their effectiveness.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Harlow B. Cohen||Wednesday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Event has Passed|
Harlow B. Cohen
Date and Time:
Wednesday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Event has Passed
- Unleashing organizational potential
- The Performance Paradox (Unearthing “The Dinosaur in the Living Room”)
- Bridging the gap between awareness and action
- Reframing the core challenge and mindset
- Managing awareness, accountability and attainment
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Discover ways to achieve positive change by tackling the obvious and converting inert knowledge into action and results
- Bridge the gap between awareness and action
- Become cognizant of how to help the organization achieve actual change and improvement, rather than simply offering recommendations for change
- Learn methods to encourage and reinforce new behaviors
Who Should Attend
Staff professionals are defined as those positions and people responsible for facilitating change within an organization, but who do not have the requisite authority or power to make it happen. These may include HR staff, OD practitioners and change agents, project or program managers, lean production coordinators, quality professionals, or internal/external consultants.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant