The way in which organizations approach strategic change and sustainable growth is changing! Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is redefining the way companies and individuals experience transition by focusing on core strengths and leveraging them to reshape the future. Rather than deficit-based approaches which outline only problems, resistance, or obstacles, AI asks all stakeholders to rediscover the best of “what is” in order to dream boldly about—and initiate—“what could be.” Participants will see how AI can be applied to enhance an organization’s ability to catalyze and sustain positive change. Participants will learn with one of the creators of this revolutionary approach and leave with a new, positive and refreshed perspective on individual and organizational change.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Ronald Fry, PhD||
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. |
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
|Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
- Rethinking human organization and change
- What is AI?
- Countering the pervasive, deficit-based mindset of management
- Bringing out the best in people: the 4-D Cycle
- Altering our conversations to ignite deep change
- Exploiting the power of positive questions
- Cases and examples
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand the basic AI approach to transforming human systems
- Understand the difference between strength-based and deficit-based change processes
- Learn about AI in action at the individual, group and large system levels
- Relate the principles underlying AI to their own personal and professional lives
- Explore applications of AI to their work settings
Who Should Attend
Managers and leaders who are currently driving change initiatives or who have a clear change agenda. Pairs or groups of colleagues are encouraged to attend the session together. Consider Strategic Planning through Appreciative Inquiry to further your application of AI.
Individual Participants: $695
Affiliate/Health Affiliate Partners: One class days per participant.