Working virtually is now the norm. Organizations that supported multiple locations throughout the United States and the world are learning how to connect and conduct work effectively while being remote. If you are leading, managing or participating in virtual teams or hybrid meetings, it’s time to learn new and impactful ways of engagement.
How can you manage and facilitate the work of your teams and direct reports most effectively? This one day program will help you with the tools and resources you need to maintain focus and commitment, and support the contributions and performance of a team working remotely in a rapidly changing environment.
- Evolution of team development and how to identify where you are
- The virtual manager’s engagement toolkit with tools, resources and applications
- Supporting the effective growth, well-being and evolution of virtual teams
- Essential design principles for creating engaging virtual meetings
- Practicing virtual management and team leadership skills
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Identify their team development stage to advance their teams towards sustained performance
- Practice and master applications and tools that promote high-engagement in a virtual setting
- Acquire the key design elements for planning and facilitating productive team meetings
- Be able to engage individuals in productive work and dialogue in a virtual or hybrid environment
- Apply key principles and elements needed in virtual meetings for connection and task achievement.
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers, team leaders, facilitators and project managers. Graduates of the Weatherhead Master Facilitation Certification