Empathetic communication is the cornerstone of a positive patient experience, and when used appropriately, can also have a positive impact on an organization's bottom line. Because of this, empathy must be taught and reinforced at every level of an organization. This communication style, along with a robust service recovery strategy will enhance the service culture of an organization, while improving employee engagement, patient satisfaction and profitability.
- The definition of empathy
- The relationship between empathy and service recovery
- The importance of service recovery in healthcare
- Applying service recovery techniques
- The impact of empathetic communication and service recovery on the bottom line
- A leaders' role in modeling and coaching empathetic communication
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand the importance of service recovery, and it's impact on an organization's bottom line
- Learn how to sustain an empathetic culture
- Learn the components of a strong coaching model
- Understand how to hold self and others accountable for this service commitment
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers and individual contributors at all levels that have responsibility for patient satisfaction.
Individual Participants: $420
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant