(Formerly Digital Strategy: Managing Disruption in the Digital Age)
“Uber, the world’s largest taxi company, owns no vehicles. Facebook, the world’s most popular media owner, creates no contents. Alibaba, the most valuable retailer has no inventory. And Airbnb, the world’s largest accommodation provide, owns no real estate. Something interesting is happening.” (Tech Crunch, March 3, 2015)
A new wave of digital revolution is transforming every industrial sector. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, Blockchain…These are just a few examples of increasingly powerful tools that can unlock new ways of creating and capturing value.
Yet, traditional industrial-native companies are often saddled with inadequate technical infrastructure and insufficient financial resources. In order to take advantage of the digital revolution, firms must face the daunting challenges of transforming legacy infrastructure, cultures and norm. All this, while imagining new value propositions for users by integrating various digital capabilities.
As a participant in this program, you will gain a new perspective on digital innovation and learn the “Digital First Framework” - a powerful comprehensive roadmap that can guide your company’s digital transformation journey. You will also leave with the Digital First Assessment Tool that you can use to diagnose where your organization is in its digital transformation journey and discover your next steps.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Youngjin Yoo, PhD||
Tuesday, April 12, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. |
|Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- What is digital innovation? Why is it a big deal?
- Layered Modular Architecture (LMA)
- Generative economy
- How digital innovation changed the value creation process - from "publication" logic to "printing" logic
- Experiential Computing Framework
- The Digital First Framework
- Digital Value Creation
- Digital Enabler
- Digital Innovation Process
- Digital Operation
- Digital Organizing
- Digital Talents
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Partnership
- Digital Leadership
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Learn digital first framework
- Learn experiential computing model as a foundation in designing new user value
- Learn Layered Modular Architecture as a way of thinking through a new business model
- Learn how to assess where your organization is in its digital transformation journey
- Learn how to lead change for digital transformation in large complex organizations
Who Should Attend
Managers in the areas of digital strategy, marketing and innovation, IT and organization change. Pairs or groups of managers from the same company should attend together for maximum benefit.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant