Organizational politics plays a big part in how well things get done on the job. A high-performance career involves being comfortable with positional and personal power as well as knowing how to read organizational cues. To develop maximum leadership potential, women must be particularly savvy in dealing with this unspoken reality. Participants in this program will examine the various challenges around organizational politics, and learn strategies to proactively improve their power and influence through case studies, self-assessments and interactive discussions.
Guest Panelists - TBA
- Sources of power
- Influence strategies
- Gender and the use of power and influence
- The formal and informal political structure in organizations
- Networks and building alliances throughout the organization
- Increase their skill level with organizational and personal power and apply these skills to their own organization
- Respond effectively to political situations in their organizations
- Learn to use successful strategies to manage and build collaborative relationships and trust
- Develop effective methods to proactively increase their overall influence and leadership impact
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
Who Should Attend
Mid- and senior-level women who see themselves as leaders and have undergone some formal leadership development/training.
Individual Participants: $695
Affiliate Partners: One class day per participant