(Formerly “Building a Creative Platform for Sustainable Innovation”)
Competitive industry forces demand relentless innovation. How can you ensure everyone in your organization innovates all the time, everywhere? What type of leadership is necessary to lead such an organization?
Taking lessons from the in-depth experiences of leading organizations such as Samsung and University Hospitals, Professor Youngjin Yoo will help you re-think how to re-organize your innovation strategy and processes. You will learn how to plan, develop, integrate and assess innovation as a strategic capability, embedding Innovation DNA into every aspect of your organization.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Youngjin Yoo, PhD||Friday, Sep. 18, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- A strategic imperative for Innovation DNA
- How to build and integrate Innovation DNA throughout the organization
- How to lead an organization with Innovation DNA
- Innovation language and philosophy as the cultural foundation as Innovation DNA
- Innovation capability maturity model
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Make the business case for innovation investment
- Learn the four components of innovation capability
- Learn how to assess your organization's innovation capability
- Learn how to develop a strategic plan for improving innovation capability
- Learn how to build a strategic relationship between top management and innovation organization
Who Should Attend
Managers in the areas of marketing and strategy innovation, IT, and organization change. Pairs or groups of managers from the same company should attend together for maximum benefit.
Youngjin Yoo, PhD, is Professor of MIS and Strategy and Irwin L. Gross Senior Research Fellow at Fox School of Management at Temple University. He is also WBS Distinguished Research Environment Professor at Warwick Business School in the UK. He has worked with several leading design firms including Gehry & Partners and IDEO and is currently working with Samsung Electronics to develop their design strategy. He was a former faculty member of the Case Weatherhead School of Management.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant