This program will take place in-person. Please review our Covid-19 guidelines and updates here prior to the program.
Business changes in the “blink of an eye.” Executives are constantly bombarded with a plethora of problems. The obstacles to success are plentiful and great ideas are simply not enough.
In a world of rapid, constant change, managers need a reliable process to quickly evaluate issues and identify the best solutions. Based on the idea that logically-sound, evidence-based decisions that are rapidly executable are better than ideal solutions that come too late or never, this course covers a proven process for solving complex problems. Exploring a combination of cultivating a problem-solving mindset and establishing a problem-solving process, participants will acquire a powerful tool kit for effectively and efficiently developing achievable project outcomes. The net result: better solutions developed faster to positively affect your growth, profitability, and ability to service your customers.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. |
|Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- Problem solving mindset
- Power of the unconsious mind and cognitive biases
- Psychological safety and problem solving in groups/teams
- Common problem solving errors
- Simple 5-step problem solving process
- Problem definition and reframing techniques
- Structuring the problem or the opportunity
- Developing logic trees and hypothesis
- Designing optimal solution options and process for choosing amongst them
As a result of attending this program, participants will have learned and practiced the techniques needed to:
- Explore a problem solving mindset and develop strategies to cultivate that mindset
- Discover a simple 5-step structured problem solving approach and learn to apply 4 key principles at each stage.
- Be equipped with the knowledge and tools to add to their own problem solving toolkit
- Develop a personal plan for how they'll apply what they've learned
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to sovle problems - either individually or as part of a team.
Department leaders and managers from all functional areas, change agents, and professionals with responsibility for driving business results and/or improving organizational effectiveness.
Leaders managing cross-functional teams or task forces, management consultants, and those who are transitioning into internal consulting/problem solving roles will also benefit.
This program is applicable to all for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant