At its core, the goal of coaching is to bring out the best in people. Coaches employ a broad array of skills and disciplines that help clients change. But putting it all together in a strategic system that maximizes client development challenges even experienced coaches. Coach and client must agree on the purpose for coaching. Coaches provide accountability for growth and results as clients change. Clients must find the motivation to keep going even when results seem out of reach. And when clients don't change (or get the results they are pursuing), masterful coaches manage the relationship to maintain momentum.
This course breaks down the mystique of how great coaching works. It provides a holistic approach to delivering a top-quality coaching engagement while minimizing variance and connecting results to client goals. If coaching is central to your work - either as in internal or external coach - this course equips you with a system for impact.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
- Assessing coach-client match
- Developing a business model/business case for a coaching practice
- Recognizing and managing the differences between internal and external engagements
- Tools for use in coaching sessions, for example, coaching models, modalities, note taking, assessments, 360s, etc.
- Navigating legal and ethical challenges
- Shaping your coaching practice to match your skills with the clients you serve
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Develop a foundational structure to ensure coach-client match and launch each coaching engagement with maximum potential for success
- Explore a repeatable roadmap for the predictable ups and downs of coaching engagements
- Evaluate results and connect coaching outcomes to client goals
- Recognize patterns in your own coaching and apply coach development techniques
- Create a coach development plan to minimize variance in coaching engagements
Who Should Attend
Individuals seeking to structure and deliver coaching engagements with measurable, repeatable and impactful results. This class is designed for those who have some introductory knowledge of what coaching is. Coach Approach is recommended but not required. Best for individuals seeking to structure and deliver coaching engagements with measurable, repeatable and impactful results.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant