Coaching others is an important aspect of a manager's role. Yet, for many reasons, it is often difficult for managers to make the transition from directing, controlling and evaluating (traditional management methods) to having a coaching conversation. This skill building workshop will ground you in the underpinnings of coaching and offer a "coach approach" to managing others. Using real-life scenarios, you will gain helpful insights about your managerial style, give and receive coaching feedback, and leave with an effective model for framing and conducting intentional coaching conversations.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Meg Seelbach and Ellen Van Oosten, PhD||
Tuesday, Sep. 6, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. |
Tuesday, Sep. 13, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
|Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
- The distinction between coaching and mentoring
- Benefits of coaching in organizations
- Foundational skills
- A coaching framework
- Coaching practice and peer feedback
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand what coaching is and the benefits of coaching in your work setting
- Assess your strengths as a coach and consider ways to take your coaching to the next level
- Develop skills to initiate effective coaching conversations as a management tool
- Optimize your ability to bring out the best in others through coaching
Who Should Attend
Anyone with responsibility for developing others or who wish to develop their coaching skills.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant