For managers who have already attended Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI), this program takes the learning to a new level with an in-depth look at the Intentional Change Process, an empirically-proven framework for achieving desired, sustained, behavioral transformation. Learn how successful leaders maintain their motivation, high performance, and ability to inspire others to achieve outstanding results time and again.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Melvin L. Smith, Ph.D.||Friday, June 3, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Chicago, IL||Add to Cart|
|Melvin L. Smith, Ph.D.||Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
Participants must have attended Introduction to Emotional Intelligence prior to attending this program, to gain intermediate background knowledge.
- Review of EI concepts
- Power stress and the cycle of sacrifice and renewal
- Developing EI (and achieving renewal) through the Process of Intentional Change
- Developing a personal vision
- Creating and leveraging a personal development network
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Develop a refined understanding of emotional and social intelligence
- Understand the challenges of sustaining effective leadership over time
- Learn the concept of Intentional Change Theory, an empirically-proven process for achieving sustained, desired change
- Learn how to effectively build and leverage networks of relationships to facilitate personal change efforts
Who Should Attend
New and experienced managers, team leaders and supervisors, as well as individual contributors at all levels that have interest in personal development and an interest in building effective networks.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant