|Day One: Critical Thinking & Problem Solving|
|Monday, April 24, 2023||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Day Two: Strategic Decision Making & Execution|
|Tuesday, April 25, 2023||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Day Three: Strategic Negotiations|
|Wednesday, April 26, 2023||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- Recognizing the impact of non-verbal behaviors.
- Shaping effective, generative questions for the best results.
- Focusing on the process of strategy, moving from reactive to proactive.
- Recognizing, understanding, and analyzing essential concepts and common biases in negotiations.
- Implementing specific strategies that are effective for a particular situation.
- Developing skills for addressing negative performance issues.
- Adapting difficult situations into solutions
In-depth exploration of:
- Recognizing the consequences of making decisions and conducting activities that influence strategy and performance
- Thinking strategically.
- Negotiating with purpose.
- The program fee is $4,000 per participant. It includes all instruction, books and materials, and meals (breakfast, lunch and breakouts) during the three day program.