|Day One: Communicating with Impact|
|Monday, April 25, 2022||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Day Two: Change Your Questions, Change Your Results|
|Tuesday, April 26, 2022||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Day Three: Thinking & Problem Solving – I|
|Wednesday, April 27, 2022||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Day Three: Thinking & Problem Solving – II|
|Thursday, April 28, 2022||8:30 a.m - 5 p.m.|
|Day Five: Strategic Negotiations|
|Friday, April 29, 2022||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- Recognizing the impact of non-verbal behaviors.
- Shaping effective, generative questions for the best results.
- Focusing on the process of strategy, moving from reactive to proactive.
- Recognizing, understanding, and analyzing essential concepts and common biases in negotiations.
- Implementing specific strategies that are effective for a particular situation.
- Developing skills for addressing negative performance issues.
- Adapting difficult situations into solutions
In-depth exploration of:
- Communicating with Impact
- Changing your questions, changing your results
- Thinking strategically.
- Unpacking a manager's toolkit for delegation, accountability, and results
- Negotiating with purpose.