Artificial Intelligence is taking the world by storm. From self-driving cars to health biometrics - from predictive equipment failure to Netflix algorithms - the impact of AI is rippling across an expanding range of industries.
If your organization isn’t working on a plan, it risks fading into the minority of businesses that aren’t, sooner than you might think.
- Fifty-six percent of U.S. executives expect AI will transform their business within three years, according to Deloitte Insights.
- Forrester Research estimates that cognitive computing technologies, or platforms based on AI, will be worth $1.2 trillion by 2020.
Most business leaders suspect that artificial intelligence has the power to change almost everything about the way they do business. To separate the hype from the reality, it's critical to understand what AI can and cannot do for your organization before making an investment - while learning what is possible now, what will become possible soon, and what capabilities shimmer on the horizon.
Join top business leaders for an intensive one-day program to gain the insights you need to function in an increasingly AI-driven world. Participants will walk away with a foundational understanding of the the technology - the current possibilities, long-term applications, and widespread implications for the way we live and work today.
- Interactive teaching methods to include group discussions, class lectures and case studies analyzing examples for AI in industry
- Examines key AI technologies such as machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and robotics to guide executive understanding of the implications of these new tools for business strategy
- A focus on the organizational and managerial implications of these technologies - rather than on their technical aspects - for practical working knowledge you need to make decisions about integrating AI in your business
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Friday, Oct. 8, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- A foundational understanding of AI and its short- and long-term implications
- Insights into the myths and realities surrounding technology
- A knowledge of core AI applications and how they are transforming business
- Awareness of the central challenges and opportunities of AI integration
- An ability to assess the impact of AI on business models
Who Should Attend
Senior executives and general managers with strategic decision-making responsibilities who are considering applying AI in their operations and want to understand industry applications of AI; business leaders who want to evaluate AI opportunities to build competitive advantage.
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant
Please note that this program is scheduled to occur in-person at the George S. Dively Building in Cleveland, OH.
Case Western Reserve University resumed welcoming visitors to campus as of July 1 in accordance with prior policies and practices. All visitors are expected to follow current pandemic-related restrictions: all faculty, staff, students, and visitors to campus must wear masks indoors.
We ask that all visitors follow the prevention measures as outlined by Case Western Reserve University.