The power of Appreciation as a guiding principle for leaders cannot be overstated and is often underutilized. Emotionally Intelligent leaders know that energy goes where attention flows, that what we appreciate will appreciate. The Appreciative Leader can see the connection between managing the psychology of their organization and the behaviors that drive results.
Appreciative Leadership gives us a powerful framework for any leader to implement. This workshop teaches immediately actionable ways of building appreciation into just about every daily activity, interaction, meeting or event. Appreciation is an expanding force of energy, and when channeled with purpose, becomes the tool of choice for great leadership. Starting within, students practice appreciation towards aspects of themselves, and eventually move outwards in building a Strategic Appreciation plan for those who they lead and interact with.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Jon Berghoff||Wednesday, June 3 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Event has Passed|
Date and Time:
Wednesday, June 3 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
Event has Passed
- The Nature of Appreciation—Understanding how to put an expanding life-force to work
- A Holistic Framework: Building an integrated Strategic Appreciation plan for self, team, and organization
- Hierarchy of Relationships—Categorize your relationships into prioritized segments, each distinguished by a unique plan for appreciation
- Recognition Trigger—using recognition to cause more of whatever we recognize
- Leveraging the Law of Reciprocity—utilizing appreciation strategy to gain leverage before needing buy-in
- Strategic Appreciation as a driver of future results—identify results, behaviors and mindsets to reverse engineer an organization wide appreciation plan
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Experience a deepened understanding of Appreciation as a critical component of great leadership
- Develop the resourcefulness to appreciate multiple aspects of their life, as they already are, and in any given moment
- Have a written plan for using Strategic Appreciation to drive performance, rapidly enhance relationships, and strengthen their influence as a leader
- Begin execution of multiple aspects of their plan, real-time, as an in-class exercise
Who Should Attend
Professionals at every level working in dynamic, fast-paced organizations
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant