Engagement… purpose driven employees, collaborative capabilities, high performing teams… Appreciative Leadership delivers on all of these – quickly. The power of Appreciation as a guiding principle for leaders cannot be overstated and is often underutilized. Evidence has proven that performance is inseparable from culture, and culture can be shifted and shaped as quickly as leaders can evolve their self and social awareness – core competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
Through a highly experiential workshop, Appreciative Leadership gives participants a powerful framework, and immediately actionable ways of strategically building appreciation into just about every daily activity, interaction, meeting or event. Inspired by the Strengths Revolution in management, participants get a real time experience of connecting with their individual strengths, and eventually move outwards in building a Strategic Appreciation plan for those who they lead and interact with.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. |
|Cleveland, OH||Event has Passed|
Date and Time:
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Event has Passed
- Strategic Appreciation as a driver of future results - identify results, behaviors and mindsets to reverse engineer an organization wide appreciation plan
- Emotional Intelligence - and the Appreciative Leadership methods for applying EI concepts with a practical, results oriented focus
- The Motivating Nature of Appreciation - Understanding the evidence, psychology and science behind this powerful driver of performance
- Hierarchy of Relationships - Categorize your relationships into prioritized segments, each distinguished by a unique plan for appreciation
- Recognition Triggers - getting clear on how, when, why to use recognition
- Change Leadership - understanding the critical role or Appreciative Leadership in leading successful change efforts
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Experience a deepened understanding of Appreciation as a critical component of great leadership
- Understand the Emotional Intelligence competency model, and a toolbox of practical ways to immediately utilize its benefits
- Develop practical resources to appreciate multiple aspects of their life, as they already are, and in any given moment
- Have a written plan for using Strategic Appreciation to drive performance, rapidly enhance relationships, and strengthen their influence as a leader
- Begin execution of multiple aspects of their plan, real-time, as an in-class exercise
Who Should Attend
Professionals at every level working in dynamic, fast-paced organizations
Individual Participants: $695
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant