In this capstone session to the Appreciative Inquiry (AI) Certificate for Positive Business and Society Change, participants deepen their understanding of process and application of AI tools and methods. Drawing from their individual field project experiences and coaching conference calls since the Part I AI Workshop, participants lead interactive teaching/learning sessions on their experiences with AI, broadening their exposure to multiple applications. Dr. Fry and Dr. Cooperrider will introduce fresh examples of how businesses and organizations use design concepts to generate better results with AI and how AI is being expanded and adapted to new contexts. Finally, they will discuss the future trajectory for AI.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|David L. Cooperrider, PhD and Ronald Fry, PhD||
Monday, Oct. 12, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. |
Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
|Online - Webinar||Add to Cart|
Participants must have attended Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative, Lasting Change prior to attending this program.
- New metaphors for understanding non-deficit, positive change
- Interviews, insights, and advances in business acting as an "Agents of World Benefit"
- Appreciative Inquiry powered by "Design Thinking"
- Applying and adapting the Appreciative Inquiry Summit Method
- The new and expanding notion of Affirmative Institutions
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Report on project outcomes and exchange feedback
- Expand their theoretical understanding of positive change
- Receive an in-depth experience and guide to applying Design Thinking to the Design and Destiny phases of the AI process.
Who Should Attend
This program is for those wishing to deepen their understanding and practice of AI so that they can design AI interventions on their own. Through collecting AI Stories of innovations for business and society benefit, an individual application project of their choice, monthly coaching calls, and an intense learning community reflection, feedback and sharing process, participant will leave with the understanding and confidence to apply AI methods in their personal and professional lives.
Individual Participants: $3,885
Nonprofit/CWRU Alumni: $2,914
Affiliate Partners: 3 class days plus $1,800