Every organization faces a unique set of opportunities and challenges. Weatherhead Custom Programs offers a designed-from-scratch educational experience specifically tailored to your organization’s needs. The program design process draws upon the expertise of our faculty and the input of your key leaders to co-create content that is relevant and has immediate application in the workplace. Evaluation and measurement of results are integral parts of every program.
Designing the Process
Weatherhead recommends designing the following components into every custom program:
- A tailored curriculum that reflects your organization’s current business issues and challenges
- Senior management sponsorship and involvement
- Messages from the top that explain how this program or initiative is linked to the priorities of the business
- Clear communication of senior managers' expectations of participants both during and after the experience
- Long-term reinforcement after completion of program and opportunities to experiment with new behaviors, skills, or knowledge
- Executive Coaching to support sustainable behavior change
We use a strengths-based approach demonstrated in academic studies to help individuals and organizations achieve significant and enduring growth and development.
Programs for High Potentials
Many of our clients turn to us for help designing their High Potential Leadership Development programs. Whether you need to address a specific competency or a need complete high potential leader curriculum, Weatherhead Executive Education can help.
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Barnes Group, Inc.
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
- Dealer Tire
- ESADE Business School
- Fairmount Minerals
- Fifth Third Bancorp
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Novelis, Inc
- Scottish Enterprise
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- U.S. Navy
- Young Presidents Organization
Any custom program can be held at the George S. Dively Building on the campus of Case Western Reserve University, or at an alternative location of your choice. Regardless of the location, our staff will provide total logistical and administrative support.