Content for this workshop includes national service learning standards, activities and strategies to engage youth in service learning projects, and how to create and implement a service learning plan in youth organizations and schools.
Intended Audience: youth work professionals and teachers who work with youth during either school or non-school hours
- Understand national service learning standards
- Be able to apply concepts of service learning in program development
- Utilize strategies to engage youth in service learning planning
- Understand how to build assets through service learning
- Create a service learning plan