Trish Brandt is an executive/workplace coach and strategic business consultant with over 25 years of experience working in a wide variety of industries. She has spent the last 15 years focused on helping organizations develop leadership capability. Through Brandt Consulting LLC, Trish focuses on three practice areas: coaching, training/facilitation and consulting. Her own training in neuroscience-based executive coaching informs her approach to help leaders visualize themselves and their organizations in new ways, accomplish their goals, and lead people beyond ordinary. At the heart of her success is a proven ability to impact performance, engagement, and leadership capability across multiple levels of an organization.
Prior to Brandt Consulting, Trish was a management consultant with the top-tier global consulting firm A.T. Kearney, where she worked with Fortune 500 companies. She also worked within the firm's global Professional Development Group to create new development models and design custom programs.
- Certified for the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ECI/ESCI, the HayGroup)
- Results Coaching Systems™ Certified Coach (NeuroLeadership Institute)
- CWRU Weatherhead Executive Education affiliate instructor
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Board member, Corporate Advisory Board, Institute of Management and Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
- MBA, Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management
- BS in Chemistry, Miami University