Qualifications to apply for the 2017 Weatherhead 100:
- 12-month period of net sales from 2012 – 2016
- 2012 net sales must be at least $100,000
- Headquartered in Ashland, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Trumbull or Wayne County
- Not a franchise or subsidiary of another company between 2012 – 2016
- Must be a for-profit organization
Think your business has what it takes?
Application closes August 4, 2017 at 5 p.m. ET.
Review the materials you'll need below before beginning the application process.
Materials needed to begin your application!
- Company Information:
- DBA (how company should be listed in the publication and event materials)
- Year founded
- Primary contact person, with title, email address and phone number
- Company headquarters address, with county
- Company leaders (up to three), with title and email address
- Annual net sales: 1c of your corporate income tax return, Form 1120, 1120s or 1065
- Number of employees at fiscal year end (FTE)
- Accounting Firm
- Law Firm
- Advertising Firm