Qualifications to apply for the 2017 Weatherhead 100:
- 12-month period of net sales from 2012 – 2016
- 2012 net sales must be at least $100,000
- Headquartered in Ashland, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Trumbull or Wayne County
- Not a franchise or subsidiary of another company between 2012 – 2016
- Must be a for-profit organization
Think your business has what it takes?
Review the materials you'll need below before beginning the application process.
Application for the 2017 Weatherhead 100 open June 5, 2017.
Materials needed to begin your application!
- Company Information:
- DBA (how company should be listed in the publication and event materials)
- Year founded
- Primary contact person, with title, email address and phone number
- Company headquarters address, with county
- Company leaders (up to three), with title and email address
- Annual net sales: 1c of your corporate income tax return, Form 1120, 1120s or 1065
- Number of employees at fiscal year end (FTE)
- Accounting Firm
- Law Firm
- Advertising Firm