International Institute Information Sessionhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=997The International Institutes Group is pleased to announce that the Winter Institute will be going to Brazil and Argentina (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, and Buenos Aires) for approximately two weeks during the winter break. The Spring Institute will be going to Strasbourg, France and the surrounding region for the week of Spring Break in March.
The Group will hold two information sessions for the 2007-2008 Winter and Spring International Institutes.
When and Where:
Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 5:15 in PBL 03
Saturday, October 13, 2007 at 12:45 in PBL 106
Attendance at the information session is not mandatory to participate in the Institute; however we strongly advise that you do your best to attend to have your questions answered, learn more about sign-ups, passport requirements, etc.
Information regarding the International Institutes will be covered in more detail at the information session, and some brief information about the Institutes appears below.
Although the 2007-2008 Institutes are still being developed, each will feature:
· A 3.0 credit course, comprising 4-7 pre-trip classes, which will be scheduled so as not to conflict with other classes
· Weatherhead professors to accompany students and oversee the credit course curricula
· Meetings with local business and government leaders to discuss current events
· Cultural, recreational and entertainment activities
· Free time for shopping, sightseeing, etc.
Timing, credit and estimated trip costs will be outlined at the information session. Cost estimates presented at the information session include:
· Airfare to and from the USA
· Travel expenses (in and between the countries visited)
· Hotel accommodations
· Tours and group activities
· Most meals
· Cost estimates do not include course tuition fees
· Financial aid will be discussed at the information session
If you are unable to attend an information session and have questions about the Institutes, please contact
Kathleen Rudis email@example.com or Brandon Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Male email@example.com or Jon Novak firstname.lastname@example.org
||Thursday, Oct. 11, 2007 from 5:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
||Sponsored by: WSOM
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.