Monday's Bitehttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=672M o n d a y ' s B i t e
A New, Free, Student-Led Lunch Series
Monday's Bite is a new, bi-monthly, free lunch series for Weatherhead students, by Weatherhead students. Each session, a featured Weatherhead colleague will share funny, cool, and educational stories from their life experiences.
You show up, listen, laugh and eat lunch. On us.
Actually need a reason to attend? Here's five:
5. PowerPoint is banned...and no cases or discounted cash flow either.
4. Get to know students outside of your year, program, or learning team.
3. What - were you actually going to eat that hotdog still spinning in the Key Cafe?
2. Learn well-tested tips from Weatherhead's best.
1. C'mon - let's be honest - Monday's Bite...
Inaugural Lunch: October 30, 2006
Colleauge Speaker: Dan W. Weiss
Topic: "Hollywood: Behind the Curtain"
Lunch: Aladdin's (including vegetarian)
12pm - 1pm PBL 02
Interested in being a Monday's Bite speaker yourself? Want to throw a friend into the fire?
Contact Mehera May at email@example.com
||Monday, Oct. 30, 2006 from noon to 1 p.m.
||Sponsored by: Fellow students
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.