Executive Summary Deadline for $100K Innovation Challengehttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=522The Competition:
The $100K Innovation Challenge @Case is a business plan competition featuring:
• Up to $100,000 in seed capital
• $75,000 Northeast Ohio Winner
• $25,000 National Student Team Winner
• Exposure to top venture capitalists, entrepreneurs & angel investors
• Feedback from successful VC’s and entrepreneurs
• International media exposure
• Organized by MBA and MEM students at Case Western Reserve University
Innovation Challenge Website
||Monday, Feb. 13, 2006 at noon
||Sponsored by: TIIME and WSOM
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.