Volunteer Training Sessions for the WSOM Career Fairhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=2068
The Career Development Center would like to offer an opportunity to volunteer at this year's career fair on Friday, November 12, 2010.
- Assisting employers with the drop off of their materials to their designated table
- Greeting employers and directing them to their table
- Assisting students and alumni at the sign-in table
- Checking-in with employers during the fair and more specifically around the lunch time
- Helping employers take down and clean up at the end of the career fair
It is important that you have time to interact at the career fair and network with employers - by volunteering, you will be assigned to only 1 area for a limited period of time.
Please RSVP to one, of two, training session only if you are committed to volunteering at the career fair via CareerLink. Two sessions have been scheduled to accomodate program class schedules.
If you have any questions, please contact Meagan Kittrick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Weatherhead Career Development Center
||Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2010 (time tba)
||Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Sponsored by: Weatherhead Career Development Center
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.