Career Readiness Program “Winds of Opportunity”https://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=2058
This annual event is a space for National Society of Hispanic MBA (NSHMBA) members and other professionals to focus on important aspects of career building and personal brand management in preparation to the national conference Winds of Change 2010 in Chicago October 21-23. Even if you are not attending the conference, this is a great opportunity to develop your personal career and employment search, or learn new opportunities for your organization.
This year’s program will feature:
- Keynote speaker: Tony Lingham, PhD. Professor of Leadership Development at the Weatherhead School of Management.
- Resume critique, mock interviews and personal statement review by career center staff at the Weatherhead School of Management and the Nance College of Business.
- Opportunity to meet and interview with recruiters from local companies. Recruiters will perform mock interviews, personal statement reviews and provide feedback to attendees from the perspective on what they look for in candidates they receive and as a service.
- Strategies to successfully navigate the 2010 NSHMBA national conference.
If representing your company, your company will gain:
- Access to local, professional and talented resources who are educated, motivated and culturally competent
- Contribute to validate the business case for diversity and inclusion in your organization
- Continue engaging with some of the best sources for talent for your organization: Universities and professional organizations
- You decide the role your organization will play during the event (select one or both)
- Companies meet attendees for mock interviews, personal statement reviews and provide feedback
- Companies are actively recruiting by making contacts, receiving resumes and interviewing attendees during the event
NSHMBA is the premier Hispanic organization focused on preparing Hispanics for leadership positions throughout the United States so that they can provide the cultural awareness and sensitivity vital in the management of the nation's diverse workforce. NSHMBA has 32 chapters across the US with over 8,500 participating individuals. The Cleveland Chapter was established in 2007.
||Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010 from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
||Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Sponsored by: NSHMBA ,Weatherhead School of Management, Cleveland State University
||Registration for this event has closed
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.