Sustainable Leadership: Career Development Strategies for Nonprofit Professionalshttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=1714
Join us for a half day conference dedicated to developing and supporting you, the nonprofit professional, because a strong workforce is critical to a stable and sustainable nonprofit.
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence invites you to find answers to challenging career questions, connect with professional development opportunities, and explore cost-effective leadership development strategies for yourself and staff.
• So You Want to be an Executive Director: Designing a path to the big office
• Is Experience Enough or Must I get a Graduate Degree?
• The Brand of You: Using social media to network and promote yourself
• How do I Talk to my Board About Succession Planning?
• Encore Careers: New Opportunities for the Second Half of Life
• Will I Ever Have Enough Money to Move On? What to do if your 403b has become a 203b
Large Group Session
• Speed Networking: Linking You to Leadership and Professional Organizations in the Region
• The Magic of Mentoring: Benefits of Mentoring and Being Mentored
Date & Time
December 10, 2009
Registration - 8:00am
Program & Luncheon - 8:30am-1:30pm
Fee: Yes, $35
||Thursday, Dec. 10, 2009 from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
||Akron General Wellness Center--West
4125 Medina Road
Akron, OH 44333
||Sponsored by: Center for Nonprofit Excellence
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.