Kick off Alumni Weekend with the annual Weatherhead Faculty Auction on Friday, October 3 from 5:00 – 7:00PM in the Peter B. Lewis building. The Auction is free to attend and offers opportunities to bid on live and silent auction items generously donated by our faculty, staff, and alumni. All funds raised benefit the Moving Forward Fund, a scholarship fund for incoming graduate students. Come early for the networking reception from 5:00 – 6:00PM and enjoy complimentary drinks and appetizers. For further information, please contact Jennifer Nye at 1.866.478.6221 or email@example.com.
Live Auction Items
- Dinner for 2 with Dean Mohan Reddy
- Dinner for 4 with Associate Dean Robin Dubin
- Dinner for 4 with Professor David Cooperrider
- Jazz Concert for 4 at Nighttown on November 13th with Professor Fred Collopy
- Fiesta Night for 3 with Professor Larry Parker
- Concert and Dinner for 2 with Professor Scott Fine
- Night at the Races for 3 with Professor Simon Peck
- Dinner for 4 with Architechural discussion with Professor David Loomis
- Name your Game for 3 with Danny Solow
- Park in the Dean's space by PBL for one week (two available)
- House (sleeps 10) in Kiawah, SC for one week (dates available in November - mid December, 2008 and January - April 2009) from Weatherhead alumus, Evan Morgan
Silent Auction Items
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo membership from Professor Jean Kilgore
- Tickets for 2 to the Bowers' Economic Forecast Luncheon on December 5
- Gift Basket from Career Services
- Wine Society tasting
- $200 restaurant gift certificate from Professor Richard Osborne
- Date Night: bottle of 2006 Castle Rock Pinor Noir and 2 tickets to Cleveland Cinemas from Professor Ajai Singh
- Single-day Executive Education class
- 2 tickets to Cedar Point from Collin Hanson
||Friday, Oct. 3, 2008 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.