Kramer Development Group Information Sessionhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=1415
Kramer Development Group is building a new house in a National Historic Landmark neighborhood in Shaker Heights, OH as a prototype for mass production throughout the U.S. It will have a 1925 Historic Landmark architectural exterior, 2010 modern lifestyle floor plan interior and a 2030 (zero-net) energy engineering profile. It will attain a LEED (Leadership for Engineering and Energy Design - USGBC) Platinum certification, be built in a custom modular house manufacturing factory, achieve net-zero energy and "fit" into the neighborhood exemplifying the skill to reproduce any architecture of any size, in any place throughout the United States.
Kramer Development Group is looking for two energetic, motivated and highly talented current MBA (possibly undergraduate students at a Junior or Senior Level) pursuing interests in Supply-Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Finance and Marketing. This 10-week summer internship program offers an opportunity to be involved in meaningful work/projects, be exposed to comprehensive research, market analysis, forecasting research and business model creation and executable business plan. Candidates must have strong data management skills and Microsoft Office applications with a focus in Excel, Access and MS Project. Detailed understanding of the objectives of the advanced forecasting and planning functions
Internship is for the summer of 2009, running from mid May through mid August.
• Comprehensive market analysis
• Complete business plan with clear directives based on solid assumptions
• Direct capitalization modeling
• Spreadsheet creation
• Valuation analyses
• Working closely with the president
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Technical aptitude for learning and understanding technology and industry tools
• Ability to meet deadlines in a high energy environment
• Ability to effectively multi-task
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Contributing to Team Success
||Monday, May 11, 2009 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Speaker(s): David Kramer
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.