OPTIMAL RESUME and Other Online Resources Workshophttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=1397
NEW! OPTIMAL RESUME Tool for resumes, cover letters, portfolios, video resumes, skills assessment and mock interviews
Join Jay Shah (2nd Yr MBA and CDC GA) to learn more about OPTIMAL RESUME (and how to sign up!) and other online tools that are available to you! Friday, April 17th from 11:00a - 1:00p, PBL 03.
Lunch will be provided (pizza), please RSVP to the workshop in CareerLink to be included in the lunch order!
OptimalResume is a free service provided by the Career Development Center in partnership with OptimalResume.com. You can use this website to:
· Design high-impact resumes based on your major and career goals
· Easily create resumes in several formats, including Word Compatible, Plain Text, PDF, and HTML
· Manage an unlimited number of resumes
· In just a few minutes, you can create your own password-protected professional website, to which you can include a link on your business card or send as a link to employers.
· All of the tools inside have been customized specifically for you by your career center
· Step-by-step instructions and examples make it easy for you to create top-quality professional documents in a matter of minutes
· You can upload existing documents or cut and paste to save time
· New documents are automatically generated in multiple formats, including Rich Text, Plain Text, PDF, and HTML, so you can use them in a variety of situations
· Download final documents to your desktop as needed
Other resources that will be covered are: CareerLink, CareerShift, GoingGlobal and Net Advantage.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Career Development Center
||Friday, April 17, 2009 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Speaker(s): Jay Shah (2nd Year MBA and CDC GA)
||Sponsored by: Career Development Center
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.