Managing Diversity in a Team Settinghttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/detail?eid=1163
Are you working in groups?
How many cultures do you interact with everyday?
Did you know that...
· 75% of Arab Americans are Christians?
· One in five Americans, about 50 million people have a disability?
· Hiring decisions are sometimes made based on physical appearance?
· No federal laws currently prohibit sexual orientation discrimination in private work places?
· The mean income of female college graduate is about $23000 less than their male counterparts?
The CDC at Weatherhead gives you an insight on diversity within organizations and within your social groups. Come join us on Wednesday for a discussion over cookies and coffee !
Please RSVP in CareerLink if you plan to attend!
||Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2008 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Sponsored by: Career Development Center
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.