Picture Yourself as a Weatherhead Student During a Virtual Visitation Experience
This invitation-only event is an opportunity to immerse yourself in what life would be like for you as a graduate student at Weatherhead School of Management in Cleveland, Ohio.
During the action-packed day, you’ll:
- Engage with world-class faculty
- Connect with Weatherhead alumni who will share their journey, experience and successes since receiving their MBA or specialized master's degree
- Meet other applicants who could be members of the incoming class – your class.
- Participate in hands-on sessions with faculty that will allow you to experience the impact of a Weatherhead and understand what the industry needs and wants
- Explore the city of Cleveland and discover the Fortune 500 companies that call it home
A Comprehensive Campus Visit for Prospective Students
Connect with alumni and executives from major corporations. Weatherhead is closely connected to respected companies in our city and across the country, including Goodyear Tire and Rubber, The Cleveland Clinic, Progressive Insurance, McKinsey, Amazon, Ernst and Young and Sherwin Williams.
Discover the Weatherhead Difference. During the day you’ll learn more about the program design and what we are already thinking about next to enhance your degree. We’ll introduce you to our city - from Fortune 500 companies, world class arts to the best places to live.