Weatherhead Connections: Farmers Insurancehttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2021/10/08/weatherhead-connections-farmers-insurance
Representatives from Farmers Insurance will join Weatherhead students for a virtual event on Friday, October 8th from 12:00-1:00 pm EST to share insights about their team, department, and work. This information session will contain a 30 minute presentation, followed by a chance for students to ask questions and interact with employees. Please join us for this opportunity to engage with Farmers Insurance!
Farmers Insurance representatives include:
- Dana Lutz, Head of PL & R&D (R&D)
- Stephen Hamilton, St. Predictive Analyst (R&D)
- Greg Pannhausen, Head of Countrywide Home (CW Property Product)
- Serena Tian, Product Development Manager (CW Property Product)
- Leo Li, Product Manager II (Territory Product Management)
- Alli Drohosky, Product Analyst II (Pricing/Product Analytics)
- David Hughes, Senior Product Analyst (Pricing/Product Analytics)
Please register for this event on Hanshake.
Career and Employer Development Manager (Weatherhead School of Management)
||Friday, Oct. 8, 2021 from noon to 1 p.m.
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.