How to Use LinkedIn To Accelerate Your Careerhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2021/08/27/how-to-use-linkedin-to-accelerate-your-career
This program is for Weatherhead graduate business students.
Jeremy Schifeling and Omar Garriott led education marketing at LinkedIn, so they saw first-hand how powerful a tool LinkedIn is for students and alumni going after the world's most competitive jobs. Now, they've compiled all the most advanced techniques they learned inside LinkedIn to help you do the same in your own career. From understanding how recruiters use the platform to getting an edge in any interview process, get a crash course in LinkedIn's essential techniques.
Join us to discover...
- How to turn your profile into a recruiter magnet based on how recruiters use the site
- How to find the right companies, people & roles based on your interests
- How to network with alumni & put that network to work for you
- How to use insider info for interview prep & salary negotiation
- And much more!
As former teachers, Jeremy and Omar make sure that every session is highly engaging and that all their advice is 100% actionable. As such, you can expect to...
- Participate in live roleplays; Make changes to your LinkedIn profile that will immediately start attracting recruiters
- Work on techniques that will 10X your chances of getting interviews at any organization
Register for this event in Handshake!
||Friday, Aug. 27, 2021 from noon to 1 p.m.
||Speaker(s): The LinkedIn Guys
||Sponsored by: Weatherhead Career Development & Placement
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.